UNHRC advises Britain
Britain was told yesterday by a United Nations committee to take firm action to combat ‘negative public attitudes’ towards Muslims.
The body, which is composed of legal experts, said it was concerned ‘ negative public attitudes towards Muslim members of society’ continued to develop in Britain.
The Government ’should take energetic measures to eliminate this phenomenon and ensure that authors of such acts of discrimination on the basis of religion are adequately deterred and sanctioned‘.
I wonder whn they are going to tell that to Muslim countries persecuting Christians. Actually KILLING them:
- More violence on Christains.
- Chad: after listening to an inflammatory sermon against atheists and Christians, Muslims go in wild rampage.
- Why Saudi King does not begin “inter-religious dialogue” in his own country?
- Persecution of Christians in Muslim countries: examples.
- Islam’s Global War against Christianity.
- More violence against Copts in Egypt.
- Another Muslim attack on Egyptian Copt monastery.
- Catholic Archbishop Rahho’s murder.
- “There is an effort underway to empty Middle East of Christians”.
You see, no partiality, no hypocrisy, no lies…