Israel Rocket Attacks To Be Legalised
Paramilitary group Hizbollah is about to receive approval from the Lebanese Government which will enshrine in law the firing of rockets into Israel.
If, as expected, a draft law is passed, then the Israelis might blame any future attacks on the Lebanese Government and not just Hizbollah.
Since the 2006 Hizbollah/Israel war ended, it is thought Hizbollah has been re-armed by Syria and Iran and now has up to 30,000, rockets some of which may be able to reach as far as Tel Aviv.
Under UN Resolution 1701, which ended the conflict, Hizbollah was supposed to disarm.
It never happened, and after a recent violent crisis in Lebanon Hizbollah now holds 11 of the 30 Cabinet positions.
It is using this position of strength to push a law through parliament legitimising its right to bear arms.
A draft of the law supports the “right of Lebanon’s people, the Army and the Resistance to liberate all its territories”.
If this happens, Lebanob will be a real terrorist state.
- Hezbullah accuses Israel over airspace violations.
- Iranian leader Ali Khamenei: Hizbullah will not be disarmed.
- An Iranian shipment for Hizbullah explodes.
- Breeding Evil: Hizbullah children.
- UN soldiers salute Hizbullah terrorists.
- Kantar in Lebanon.
- Israel-Hizbullah: the foolish swap.