Muslims Against Sharia Blog writes about OIC resolution against “Defamation of Religions”
the OIC resolution must fail because it is patently hypocritical. While professing great sensitivity toward religion, OIC members ironically regularly fail to show any respect for other faiths:
1. Saudi Arabia continues to use bigoted textbooks, and export them to American Islamic schools despite promises to change.
2. Iran sponsored a Holocaust cartoon contest in retaliation for the Danish cartoons of Muhammad in 2005. Yet, Jews had nothing to do with the Jyllands-Posten newspaper.
3. Pakistan’s blasphemy laws attack Christians as a pretext for personal disputes.
Read it all. It’s a must read.
- Report of Arrakis: Defamation of Religion Document Rejected by UN.
- Nasser Khader calls on Denmark to condemn Islamism at Durban II.
- More on the UN resolutions on the “defamation of religions”.
- Durban II: anti-Western and anti-Semitic feelings á la carte.
- UNHRC advises Britain.
- Petition against the UN resolutions about the “defamations of religions”.