Bolivian Minister Publicly Plots Against Democratic Governor
Bolivian Minister Juan Ramon de la Quintana, has said publicly before government supporters that he was going to have Pando’s Governor “buried and that worms would eat him” just a few days before the government sent troops to kidnap Civic Leaders and Pando’s Governor.
Leopoldo Fernandez, the Governor, has become the most notorious POLITICAL PRISONER of Dictator Evo Morales. Leopoldo has not received a trial yet and the Bolivia Supreme Court has already demanded for him to be released.
Evo Morales government will not release him and Mr. Fernandez has been incommunicated for almost a month already.
But of course, Evo Morales is not worried about Mr.Fernández because he is a political adversary, someone who does not support Morales’s constitucion. So instead freeing him, Morales has opened to support his constitution.
Meanwhile, that Islamic abominable theocracy truly democratic country called Iran is opening some new hospitals in Bolivia. Surely in exchange of some uranium for the “nuclear peaceful project“. And just when they are expelling USAID.
- President Evo Morales congratulates second Bolivia region for expelling USAID programs.
- Morales has spoken for a quick dialogue, critisizing Catholic Church’s partiality.
- Pando’s prefect under arrest.
- Morales struggles to control Bolivia amid violence.
- Bolivian constitutional tribunal stops referendum for revoking mandates to regional governors.
- Bolivia: oil companies demand compensations.